The 6th Strathclyde Postgraduate Law Conference 2024 will focus on Law in Motion: Unravelling the Impact of Contemporary Legal Trends in Research, delving into the latest developments, challenges, and opportunities that are currently taking place within scholarly debates.
In a rapidly evolving society marked by technological progress and worldwide connectivity, the field of law is also undergoing significant changes. The "Law in Motion" conference is a forum for scholars to examine and evaluate the diverse effects of modern legal developments, or their possible absence, on the global legal system.
The conference provides a platform for PGR students to connect with each other, share their research, receive valuable feedback and enhance their professional network. In turn, we invite abstract submissions that contribute to a comprehensive understanding of the theme and foster insightful discussions. The upcoming conference is set to take place over the course of two days (25th and 26th June) and will feature both in-person and online options for oral presentations.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 28th March 2024
- Notification of Acceptance: 12th April 2024
- Conference Registration Opens: 12th April 2024
- Registration for Attendees Closes: 10th June 2024
- Abstracts: Please submit a concise abstract (max 350 words).
- Keywords: Include a maximum of five keywords that highlight your research.
- Author information: Provide your full name, a brief bio (max 100 words), university affiliation and contact information for all contributing authors.
- Please indicate whether you will be presenting in-person or online.
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically via e-mail to email@example.com and should follow the the abovementioned guidelines.
- All submissions will undergo a blind peer-review process, and accepted abstracts will be eligible for presentation at the conference, where there will be a prize for the best presentation.
- Registration will open in April.
- Please note that there will be a registration fee of £15 for both presenters and attendees for the upcoming event.
The conference agenda is set to be released approximately two weeks before the conference.