Working overseas is a fantastic opportunity. You get to experience new cultures. Possibly learn a new language. And you can enhance your employability in a different environment.
When considering working abroad you'll need to do plenty of research. You could start by looking into the following for your chosen country:
- what are the language requirements?
- what opportunities are available in your sector?
- what is the recruitment process like there?
- do you need a visa? If so, what is the process to get one?
- what are employers there looking for in Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and applications?
- do you know anyone already living there who could help you find work?
- what are the living and accommodation costs?
Finding vacancies in a different country in requires effort and research. Use these resources to find advertised vacancies. Do research on employers and make speculative applications.