This page lists some commonly-used Finance forms. Detailed instruction on how to use them can be found under the relevant Service pages.
The forms are listed by Finance service / section:
Purchasing Goods and Services
Detailed information about purchasing goods and services can be found on the Purchasing Goods & Services webpage.
Request for Payment
Please refer to the Purchasing Goods and Services from External Suppliers page before using the Request for Payment Form .
- Research Timesheet - FP7
- Research Timesheet - TRAC fEC
- Research Council UK - Directly Incurred Research Staff Timesheet Guidance
Detailed information about Payroll can be found on the Payroll Homepage.
- Starter Declaration Form This form should be completed and sent to the Payroll section of Finance when a new employee starts.
- Absence Self-Certification Form (PDF) Self-certification form for staff who have been absent through illness.
- Absence Return Form (PDF) Dept nominee to complete and return to Payroll by the 5th of each month.
- Change of Bank Details Form to be completed and returned to Payroll/Pensions office for bank detail changes.
Employment of Strathclyde University Students
Staff Fees / Overtime Payments
Finance has produced Guidelines for overtime working and payments .
The following forms are used:
- Claim form for Hourly Paid Employee\Worker (Guaranteed Hours) (P3)
- Claim form for individual's fees-overtime working (P2)
- Claim form for multiple staff fees\overtime working (P1)
Expense Claim Forms
Please refer to the Expense Claims and Travel Advances before completing one of Expense Claim Forms below.
Note that following the introduction of the FMS finance system on 10 August 2015, expense claims and travel advances for the following groups of staff and students should be submitted online using FMS:
- All University staff
- All postgraduate students (research and taught)
- HaSS undergraduate students
The following Expense Claim forms are available for non-FMS users (non-University staff and undergraduate students outside HaSS):
- Expense Claim for Students without FMS Access
- Expense Claim for Other Non-University Staff
- Expense Claim for Interview Expenses by Non-University Staff
Detailed information about Insurance can be found on the below link.
Online Shop Forms
- Product Submission form
- Conference and Event Submission Form
- Short Course Submission Form
- If you require an Online Shop Refund Request form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org