- Meeting with the Scottish Government Low Carbon Heat and Chief Economist teams
- Centre for Energy Policy Energy Conversations: Do we have the necessary skilled labour to enable a net zero economy?
- Energy Conversations: Decarbonising residential heat – how can we make the transition to low-carbon heat?
- Meeting with Scottish Government TIMES and CGE modelling teams
- TIMES/CGE Workshop - The Use of Economic and Energy System Modelling for energy Policy Analysis
- Centre for Energy Policy Energy Conversations: Can we future-proof demand side management programmes?
More professional activities
- The Role of CCUS in Industry Clusters in Delivering Value to the Political Economy
- Turner, Karen (Principal Investigator) Race, Julia (Co-investigator) Alabi, Oluwafisayo Titilope (Researcher) Katris, Antonios (Researcher)
- 01-Jan-2019 - 30-Jan-2020
- Modelling the Distribution of Costs from Network Upgrades for Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Turner, Karen (Principal Investigator) Alabi, Oluwafisayo Titilope (Co-investigator) Calvillo Munoz, Christian (Co-investigator) Figus, Gioele (Co-investigator) Katris, Antonios (Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2018 - 01-Jan-2019
Centre for Energy Policy
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map