- TIMES/CGE Workshop - The Use of Economic and Energy System Modelling for energy Policy Analysis
- Centre for Energy Policy Energy Conversations: Can we future-proof demand side management programmes?
- Centre for Energy Policy Energy Conversations:Stop talking tech – why should people care about energy technology and policy?
- Centre for Energy Policy Energy Conversations: ‘Keeping the lights on’: what is it worth?
- Meeting with Chris Brown, Ofgem
- Meeting with Chris Stark, UK Committee on Climate Change (CCC)
more professional activities
- The role of CCS in industry clusters in delivering value to the political economy
- Turner, Karen (Principal Investigator) Race, Julia (Co-investigator) Alabi, Oluwafisayo Titilope (Researcher) Katris, Antonios (Researcher)
- Flexible Fund Project of the UK Carbon Capture and Storage Research Centre (UKCCSRC)
- 01-Jan-2019 - 31-Jan-2020
- Modelling the Distribution of Costs from Network Upgrades for Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Turner, Karen (Principal Investigator) Alabi, Oluwafisayo Titilope (Co-investigator) Calvillo Munoz, Christian (Co-investigator) Figus, Gioele (Co-investigator) Katris, Antonios (Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2018 - 01-Jan-2019
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map