I obtained my PhD in Mathematics from the University of Manchester in 1993 and have spent most of my career carrying out research into matrix algebra. My interest in applications drew me inexorably towards network theory and my research interests now centre on the algebraic structure of networks as well as on the use of networks to represent other mathematical structures.
Personal webpage here.
- 27th Biennial Conference on Numerical Analysis
more professional activities
- EPSRC Doctoral Training Grant - DTA, University of Strathclyde | Sheerin, Matthew James
- Estrada, Ernesto (Principal Investigator) Knight, Philip (Co-investigator) Sheerin, Matthew James (Research Co-investigator)
- Period 01-Oct-2013 - 01-Apr-2017
- EPSRC DOCTORAL TRAINING GRANT | Brown, Kirsty Lynne
- Ramage, Alison (Principal Investigator) Knight, Philip (Co-investigator) Brown, Kirsty Lynne (Research Co-investigator)
- Period 01-Oct-2011 - 01-Apr-2015
- EPSRC Science and Innovation - Numerical Analysis | Yorston, Alison Heather
- Barrenechea, Gabriel (Principal Investigator) Knight, Philip (Co-investigator) Yorston, Alison Heather (Research Co-investigator)
- Period 01-Oct-2012 - 01-Apr-2016
Mathematics and Statistics
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map