I am a Chancellor's Fellow in the Mathematically Structured Programming group.
My research interests include Martin-Löf Type Theory, constructive logic and mathematics and category theory.
See also my personal web page.
- External examiner for Jakob von Raumer's PhD
- Scottish Programming Languages and Verification Summer School 2019
- Second Symposium on Compositional Structures
- 23rd International Conference on Types for Proofs and Programs (Event)
- Guest editor
- Agda Implementor's Meeting XXIII
- Scottish Programming Languages Seminar
More professional activities
- Trusted Systems
- Ghani, Neil (Co-investigator) McBride, Conor (Principal Investigator) Nordvall Forsberg, Fredrik (Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2019 - 30-Jan-2023
- KTP - Cambridge Quantum Computing (CQC)
- McBride, Conor (Principal Investigator) Atkey, Bob (Co-investigator) Nordvall Forsberg, Fredrik (Co-investigator)
- 05-Jan-2019 - 04-Jan-2021
Computer and Information Sciences
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map