Study Skills Service
The Study Skills Service works with students to enhance their learning. We can offer practical advice and support to help you study more effectively. We do this through one-to-one consultations, workshops and self-access materials. We offer advice on:
- organisation and self-management
- reading and note taking
- academic writing
- critical analysis and evaluation
- editing and reviewing
- exam preparation and performance
- assessments and feedback
We are currently offering online appointments
- your name
- contact details
- are you undergraduate or postgraduate
- preferred day of the week (Monday-Friday) and whether you would like a morning or afternoon appointment.
Maths Skills Support Centre
The Maths Skills Support Centre provides support to all students with the mathematics they encounter in their course. Students are welcome to use our drop-in sessions as often as they wish while one-to-one appointments can be arranged for more intensive help. Please email us if you wish to book an appointment.