The sustainable manufacturing vision is about rethinking manufacturing based on the three pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and economic.
Sustainable design and manufacture is a systems approach for the creation (design & manufacture) and distribution (supply chain) of products and services through economically sound processes.
These processes minimise negative environmental impacts, use of energy and natural resources, while adopting socially responsible practices for employees, local communities and society, across the entire life cycle of products and services.
We have capabilites in the following areas:
- Circular economy manufacturing models
- Data mining
- Deconstruction and disassembly
- Design for remanufacture
- Eco-intelligent manufacturing
- Smart product through life value creation
- Sustainable supply chain design and operations
- Sustainable product design
- Sustainability assessment of processes and systems