We provide advice, guidance and expertise on issues crossing the range of disciplines our faculty encompasses.
Faculty staff have developed both BEd and MEd programmes in Primary Education for the Malawian Government.
Current and recent projects include:
- creation of a set of tools to monitor the implementation of the guidelines for the alternative care of children, Save the Children
- evaluation of parent and child placements, East Ayrshire Council
- moving forward personal development planning, HMP Low Moss
- language assistants in Scotland programme, British Council
- assessment of foster care project in Albania, UNICEF Albania
- Preliminary study on development of an economic multiplier for CO2-EOR activity, SCCS (Scottish Carbon Capture & Storage)
- professional academic supervision of health psychologists, NHS Education for Scotland
- National Confidential Forum – Care Database and Linked Archives, Scottish Government