As a Strathclyde Law School student, you’ll have the experience to study abroad at one of our partner universities - many of our students say it's easily the best part of their degree.
Why study abroad?
- study at one of the world’s top-ranking law schools
- develop a comparative legal knowledge
- gain experience living and studying in another country
- develop confidence and independence
- make new friends and expand your social scene
- develop yourself in preparation for the Honours year
- stand out from the crowd in the job market
Studying abroad is a great thing to have on your CV and it will help you develop your confidence and academic skills.