Use the following resources for information about finding work in your home country, or worldwide.
- Careers Service: International Jobs
- GoinGlobal: We subscribe to this online jobs and internships database which gives Strathclyde students free access to the latest vacancies.
- Gradlink UK: is the award-winning specialist careers site for international students and graduates who have studied or are studying in the UK. The site includes seven country/regional sections for China, SE Asia, India, The Gulf, Africa, Eastern Europe and Canada. All sections include jobs, advice, news, CV-builder, case studies and more.
- UKCISA: Going home
- Prospects: Working Abroad
- LockinChina: Strathclyde has partnered with LockInChina to promote our students to Chinese employers. Use the Strathclyde LockInChina portal to explore the labour market and job opportunities in China.
- Prepare2GetAhead: E-learning resource gives an introduction to career planning for students and provides a step-by-step approach to enable students to develop and create their own career plan. The resource aims to help students to make the most of their time at university and to explore options that interest them, as well as gain relevant skills and experiences.