Working with Employers
- Careers Home
- About Us
- for Students and Graduates
- Strathclyde PhDs
- University Staff
- Prospective Students
- Equality and Diversity
- Scottish Graduate Fair
- Skills Employers Want
- Tech Fair
Let us help you reach out to graduate recruiters.
The Careers Service has links to a wide variety of employers that we can network with on your behalf. We organise 'Meet Strathclyde' events where employers wishing to raise their profile at Strathclyde, nominate departments they would like to meet. A presentation on career paths in the featured organisation is followed by lunch and informal networking giving an opportunity for departments' representatives to suggest options for collaboration with employers, ranging from placements, sponsored prizes, case study materials and guest lecturers on professional topics to work place visits and membership of industrial advisory boards.
Other ways in which the Careers Service interacts with employers are:
- Advertising vacancies for finalists and graduates. These are posted on our vacancy portal, MyCareerHub.
- Organising the Scottish Graduate Fair every October. This is the largest event of its kind in Scotland with around 100 exhibitors.
- Organising and promoting company presentations on campus or in local venues to students and graduates. These provide face-to-face opportunities for students and graduates to meet with potential employers.
- We help students in getting work experience.
- Student Experience & Enhancement Services
- Print Services
- Estates Services
- Finance Directorate
- Human Resources Directorate
- Internal Audit
- Research & Knowledge Exchange Services