The University provides a network of water coolers on campus. Just bring your reusable bottle.
Drinkable water supply within the University is provided either:
- directly from mains water from the Scottish Water network, or
- from cold water storage tanks within buildings.
Estates Services has procedures in place to manage water services within the University.
Drinking water management is carried out as follows:
- all water storage tanks are inspected every six months
- routine drinking water testing takes place every six months
- the water storage tanks are disinfected annually.