Electronic exam papers collection
About our electronic exam papers collection
Our exam paper collection covers the last three years of exam diets for undergraduate classes. Some postgraduate taught classes are also available.
Access to our electronic exam papers is available both on and off campus to staff and registered students of the University of Strathclyde. You must login using your DS username and password when prompted.
- You may not be able to access exam papers if you're using an Apple device running version 8 or earlier.
- Some papers, such as multiple choice papers, are not normally available as part of this collection.
Search for exam papers
Use our SUPrimo service to search for exam papers:
- Choose the Course Material tab, then select Exam Papers from the drop-down list
- Search using either:
- class code, e.g. MA110, 30345 (no punctuation or spaces).
- keywords from the exam title and/or department name.
Class codes, departments and exam titles may change. Try different keywords when searching or check the Class Catalogue in PEGASUS for code changes.
Contact us if you need help using our electronic exam papers.