Firstly, congratulations on being a Strathclyde student! We are a highly competitive institution and it is not easy to gain a place here, so well done!
At the University, we provide a wide range of support services for our students at every stage of their journey, dependent upon their specific needs. Please visit our Student Support and Wellbeing page, where you will find information on our , Disability & Wellbeing Service, Financial Support, Information and Advice, Student Counselling, Student Health and Study Skills. These services are designed to provide optimum support for our students throughout their time at university.
We also have a range of information on:
- Support available to students who have spent time in care
- Extra-curricular opportunities to enhance your employability
- How to get the best degree you can
- Employment opportunities
Diversity Week - 14-18 March 2016
- Student Experience & Enhancement Services
- Print Services
- Estates Services
- Finance Directorate
- Human Resources Directorate
- Research & Knowledge Exchange Services