We're researching programming languages to provide solutions to problems in important areas such as:
- concurrency and distribution
- program verification
- multi-core architectures
- domain specific languages
- web programming
- mobile app
We do this by using mathematics to understand the nature of computation and to turn that understanding into the next generation of programming languages.
To achieve our research goals we use ideas from category theory, type theory and functional programming.
Our research projects
Projects we've been working on include:
- Logical Relations for Program Verification
- Haskell Types with Numeric Constraints
- Reusability and Dependent Types
- Haskell Types with Added Value