- Scottish Government: Early Learning & Childcare (External organisation)
more professional activities
- Continuing Engagement in Learning: Tuned into Learning?
- Carey, Jenny (Research Co-investigator)
- The aim of this longitudinal study is to investigate the perspectives held by children and teachers about the learning opportunities, pedagogical approaches and interactions in P 6 for 6 different primary school classes where the children had experienced an active learning pedagogy at the start of their formal schooling in the first year of primary school (P1). This is a follow on study based on an initial study which sought to understand the ways in which P1 children experienced the changing practices of teachers’ interpretations of Active Learning during the initial implementation of the Curriculum for Excellence. (Stephen, Ellis & Martlew ,2009)
- Period 22-Oct-2012 - 28-Jun-2013
Lord Hope Building
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map