I am an early career researcher, with a strong interest on the energy transition. I have expertise on energy system models, and the analysis of energy efficiency and the decarbonisation of heat and transport.
I have a strong international background and extensive collaborative networks. For example, I have completed my PhD as a part of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate on Sustainable Energies Technologies and Strategies (SETS), with studies developed in Spain, Sweden and the Netherlands.
My current career objective is to continue to develop high quality research and collaborative work, and to keep developing my skills to become a successful academic.
- Assessing the Impacts of Large EV Penetration in the UK - Analysis of Network Investments and Changes in Fuel Use
- 42nd International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) Annual Conference
- StrathWide 2019
- TIMES/CGE Workshop - The Use of Economic and Energy System Modelling for energy Policy Analysis
- The soft-linking process of UKTM and CGE models – Lessons learned and next steps
- Energy Policy (Journal)
- Peer reviewer
more professional activities
- Modelling the Distribution of Costs from Network Upgrades for Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Turner, Karen (Principal Investigator) Alabi, Oluwafisayo Titilope (Co-investigator) Calvillo Munoz, Christian (Co-investigator) Figus, Gioele (Co-investigator) Katris, Antonios (Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2018 - 01-Jan-2019
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map