I joined the Department of Economics at the University of Strathclyde as a lecturer in 2018.
My research interests are in the fields of labour economics, applied econometrics, empirical microeconomics, and economics of migration.
- VoxEU.org Article
- Society of Labor Economists Meeting
- Scottish Economic Society Annual Conference
- Hiring Committee - Economics - Inspiring Children's Future Doctoral Research Centre (Event)
- Economic Integration of the East Africa Community
- Review of Economics and Statistics (Journal)
- Peer reviewer
More professional activities
- Effect of Brexit on University applications in the UK
- Romiti, Agnese (Principal Investigator) Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina (Co-investigator)
- 02-Jan-2020 - 31-Jan-2021