I received the B.Sc. degree in applied physics from the University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, in 2004 and the M.Sc. degree in application of nuclear techniques from the China Academy of Engineering Physics, Chengdu, China, in 2007, and the Ph.D. degree in physics from the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK in 2012.
My main research interests include pulse-power technology, and Gyrotron-TWA/backward-wave oscillators.
- A modular, integrated electron gun and RF cavity for radiotherapy treatment systems in developing countries (AfricanRTT)
- Cross, Adrian (Principal Investigator) Zhang, Liang (Research Co-investigator)
- 01-Jan-2018 - 31-Jan-2019
- Generation of high power, high frequency radiation using high brightness pseudospark-sourced relativistic electron beams
- He, Wenlong (Principal Investigator) Yin, Huabi (Co-investigator) Zhang, Liang (Researcher)
- 01-Jan-2016 - 31-Jan-2017
- Small diameter, high current density electrons beams forr commercial THz radiation sources
- Zhang, Liang (Co-investigator) Cross, Adrian (Principal Investigator)
- 01-Jan-2015 - 30-Jan-2016
Technology Innovation Centre
View University of Strathclyde in a larger map