University of Strathclyde - British Council GREAT Scholarships (Environmental Science and Climate Change)Apply
- Number of scholarships: 3 scholarships available - one each for India, Malaysia and Thailand
- Value: £10,000
- Opens: 1 November 2022
- Deadline: 1 June 2023
- Helps with: Tuition fees
- Duration: One year MSc study
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, The University of Strathclyde, Faculty of Engineering is offering 3 scholarships to students in India, Malaysia and Thailand applying for postgraduate courses in the areas of environmental sciences and climate change.
The GREAT Scholarships 2023 programme, launched by the British Council together with 49 UK universities, supports postgraduate students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing specific one-year postgraduate courses within the Faculty of Engineering at Strathclyde.
Please note that applicants should be passport holders of India, Malaysia or Thailand.
Important things to note:
- Applicants should be passport holders of India, Malaysia or Thailand.
- The value of the scholarship is £10,000 towards your tuition fees for your one year MSc course of study.
- The scholarships are only open for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying applicants enrolling on a full-time course. Those who receive full sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply.
- Applications are now being accepted and completed application forms should be submitted as early as possible.
- In order to be considered for a scholarship an applicant must hold an offer to study on one of the relevant courses for the 2023/24 academic year.
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Students who do not meet any of the required criteria in this announcement will automatically not be considered.
- The Faculty of Engineering's decision on the awarding of scholarships is final.