- Number of scholarships: up to six
- Value: £3,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support)
- Opens: 1 November 2021
- Deadline: 3 April 2023
- Helps with: Tuition fees, Living costs, Travel costs, Equipment and study costs
The HaSS International Undergraduate Performance Sport Scholarship aims to enable talented student-athletes who are regularly competing at International level to follow a dual career. Consequently, the programme provides academic flexibility (where feasible), World-Class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance towards training and competition costs.
The Performance Sport Scholarship Programme is offered on a one-year renewable basis based on the Performance Sport Award Panel’s review of applications each year.
Performance Sport Scholars are provided with a comprehensive support package equating to a cash equivalent of up to £6,750 per year.
In addition to the discounted tuition fees, Performance Sports Scholars are provided with a comprehensive support package which provides them with
- Strathclyde Sport Membership
- Sports Union Membership
- Individualised year-round Strength and Conditioning Services (up to two sessions per week)
- Physiotherapy consultations (on referral)
- Athlete Lifestyle Support (incl. Academic Flexibility where feasible)
- Sport Psychology consultations
- Scholar-branded training kit
How to apply
Please apply through the online form.
Scholarships bursaries privacy notice
Please note, that once started, you will not be able to pause and revisit your application. Therefore, prior to starting your application, it is advisable to watch the following short five-minute application help video, which walks you through all the questions you will be required to answer. Please then use this guide to have all details to hand, prior to commencing your application.
If you require any further information / guidance, please contact: Dave Sykes, Performance Sport Manager via email (email@example.com).