- Number of scholarships: 14 throughout the UK
- Value: Full tuition fees and a monthly payment of £1,200
- Opens: 1 February 2023
- Deadline: 31 March 2023
- Helps with: Tuition fees, Living costs, Equipment and study costs
- Duration: 1 year
ScottishPower are launching a new call for Master's Scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year! This programme, which is aimed at graduates and final-year students, aims to promote excellence in the training of new generations and foster the employability of young people in sectors of the future.
ScottishPower will provide scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year for postgraduate studies at universities in the United Kingdom in the following areas of knowledge:
- Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Electronic Engineering
- Sustainable / Energy / Offshore Renewable Engineering
- Environmental Sciences / Climate Change
- Computer Science & IT Software Engineering / Cyber Security
- Real Time Systems / Control Systems / Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Data Analytics / Data Science / Maths / Statistics
We are pleased that the University of Strathclyde has once again been listed as a trusted partner institution. However, please note that these scholarships are open to all ScottishPower partner institutions. The scholarships are neither administered nor awarded by University of Strathclyde.
At ScottishPower, the scholarship programmes aim to help train a new generation of professionals capable of driving the transformation towards a sustainable energy model and who have a desire to develop their career in the power industry. This is why ScottishPower presents its Scholarships for Master's Studies in the UK programme to support education of motivated people, providing them with experience that will give them access to employment in the industry.
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Enrolment costs at the university in the United Kingdom.
- £14,400 a year to cover per-diem and material expenses. This amount will be paid out in £1,200 monthly instalments.
The Scholarship will have a maximum duration of one calendar year from the beginning of the studies programme.
ScottishPower will also provide local support to the scholarship recipients where appropriate.
In return for the scholarship, ScottishPower are looking for each scholar to:
- Promote career opportunities available within the company
- Act as a STEM ambassador for the industry
- Introduce future scholarship applicants to the scheme
- Support any recruitment activities agreed on campus/virtually