- Number of scholarships: Varies
- Value: £300-£500
- Opens: 1 August 2020
- Deadline: 30 June 2024
- Helps with: Living costs, Travel costs, Equipment and study costs
- Duration: One off award
The fund is to assist EU and International students with one-off, unforeseen emergencies that cannot be met through their savings, income, or sponsorship. The fund is not to replace, or top up, the ongoing funds required to cover living costs whilst studying in the UK.
How to apply
Please email the Funding and Financial Support Team with the following information. If after assessing this information you meet the eligibility criteria of the fund, you will be sent a form to complete and return to be assessed. If the team feel you do not meet the eligibility you will not be invited to apply, so please consider if you meet the eligibility criteria before emailing.
- If you hold a Student Visa and you started your course in the last 12 months, you would not usually be eligible to the fund. However, if your finances have been affected by a conflict, major natural disaster, or other exceptional circumstance we can consider an application. Please tell us why you do not have access to the funds you declared when applying for your visa?
- How much income/savings do you have access to?
- What is the one off, unforeseen emergency you have had?
Please email this information to email@example.com .