The management at Strathclyde are approachable – if we’ve got a problem we can speak to someone about it – and everyone seems open to change and doing things differently.
Financial PCI-DSS Compliance Officer
Information Services Directorate
Together, Strathclyde staff will deliver the University’s 2025 Vision, aligning our individual efforts with our strategy, leveraging technology, facilitating decision making at the appropriate level, removing barriers to our productivity and having future-focused resourcing plans which identify the type of roles and skills we need to deliver our Vision 2025.
We will achieve this by:
- developing a five year, Work Force Plan reviewed annually and aligned with the University’s Planning Round
- developing a Digital Vision and corresponding Staff Digital Readiness Audit, identifying and addressing skills gaps resulting from it
- reviewing support staff structures to achieve the optimum balance between professional services and faculty-based support
- ensuring that all staff know the University’s KPIs, progress against them and how they contribute to achieving them
- creating Continuous Improvement Champions within each Department
We will measure our progress by:
- the delivery of the 16 KPIs set out in the University’s Strategic Plan 2025 and associated milestones