Beyond Compliance – a place of learning for Boards
Strathclyde Business School has a new Centre for Board & Director Development (CBDD).
The Centre sits within our successful Strathclyde Executive Education & Development division, which has significant expertise in working with Directors and Non-Executive Directors from all disciplines in the private, public and third sectors. We are market leaders in designing and delivering applied, experiential, tailored programmes for an extensive client base.
Leveraging the knowledge & research from our internationally recognised departments, specialist units and partner organisations (ranging from Global Multinationals, high growth SMEs to the third & public sector along with NGOs), we deliver a vast array of cross-disciplinary executive education programmes.
We have established international centres in Greece, Switzerland, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Singapore and Malaysia, which offer us an unrivalled global footprint.
The Centre for Board & Director Development provides a natural home for our activities for senior leaders and applied research:
- open board and director development programmes along with bespoke corporate programmes
- knowledge exchange, thought leadership events and publications with experienced Boardroom practitioner contributions
- a series of short courses that will allow participants to flexibly undertake a development programme leading to a recognised qualification with current Boardroom practitioners and interactive content
- Board Fundamentals Series
- Role of the Trustee
- Role of the Non-Executive Director
- Digital Transformation
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- MSc Organisational Governance, Values & Purpose – 2022 – PDF coming soon
- PG Certificate
- Role of the Board, Purpose & Values
- Fundamentals of Finance, Risk and Board Obligations
- Board Fundamentals of Digital Transformation
- Reflective Leader
- PG Diploma
- Finance, Risk, incorporating investor relations for Boards
- Stewardship and Sustainability
- Strategic Management & Innovation for Boards
- Leadership, Culture & People incorporating Diversity & Inclusion
- International Comparative Governance
- Governance Project
Activities & resources
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive articles papers and updates on all our activities.