We have decades of experience in undertaking be-spoke research on issues that matter for businesses and policymakers. We can also advise clients on business planning, budget forecasting and evaluation.
Whilst we pride ourselves on the rigour and integrity of our analysis, we also work hard to ensure that our outputs are accessible to a wide audience. Alongside the publication of reports, we are also happy to help communicate the results of the analysis through a variety of channels (including participating in public events and seminars).
Examples of some of our commissioned research in the news include:
- The Times: How does Scotland develop its economic potential?
- BBC News: EU trade linked to 134,000 Scots jobs
- The Herald: Brexit effect concern as think tank reveals 40,000 Glasgow area jobs linked to EU trade
Our projects don’t just start with analysis and finish with a report. We take the project from inception, to analysis, to professional report design, through to crafting press releases and presentation to stakeholders.
Many of the commissioned projects we undertake attract mainstream media attention, and so our staff are fully media trained and make regular TV and radio appearances as well as appearing in print on popular news outlets.
We work hard to match what we do to your needs. Whether you want to:
- Win funding/respect from central or local government
- Secure publicity for an important project or policy issue or inform public opinion
- Impress a potential and/or existing stakeholder
- Understand the value of a project or activity to the wider economy
We have the expertise, resources and knowledge to be able to tailor projects exactly to your needs to ensure you get what you want from working with the FAI.