The Scottish Graduate Fair 2022 - Virtual
We are delighted to inform you that this year the Scottish Graduate Fair 2022 will also be held virtually on:
Date: Wednesday 5th October 2022
Time: 10am - 4pm
Online Platform: Career Fair Plus Software
Celebrating the 33rd Anniversary of the fair, we will once again but using the online platfor of Career Fair Plus to host our virtual fair.
Exhibitors - If you wish to register your interest in attending our virtual Scottish Graduate Fair 2022, please see below or contact email@example.com for more information.
Please complete, save and return a completed booking form as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please e-mail:email@example.com
STAND PRICE LIST
Taking a stand at the Scottish Graduate Fair is an investment of your time and money. Naturally, you want it to pay dividends for your graduate recruitment. Feedback from Fair visitors tells us what impresses them - and what does not!
Who should be present at the Virtual Fair?
- Above all, people who are interested in talking to students.
- Ideally, staff who have worked in your organisation for at least a year and know its culture and the opportunities which it can offer.
- If you are recruiting for technical functions, there should be at least one person in your team who can speak to students about technical work. It is counter-productive if you cannot provide that information.
What should representatives know?
- As a minimum they should have a thorough knowledge of your organisation's brochure and website.
- As bright students will already have studied the brochure and website, it is helpful if representatives can answer additional questions.
- Representatives should have up-to-date information about anticipated vacancies and salaries.
- Representatives should be briefed on higher education qualifications and the Scottish education system. Useful briefing sheets are available from the Association of Graduate Recruiters - Employers' Guide to Postgraduate Education and Employers' Guide to Scottish Higher Education.
What do students want to know?
- The nature, number and location of vacancies
- A typical working week for a research chemist/production engineer/investment analyst/etc.
- Major developments in your organisation
- What you are looking for in applications and interviews
- Academic entry requirements
- In-service support for professional qualifications
- Starting salaries and progression depending on qualifications on entry
- A realistic impression of life in your organisation
Virtual career fairs are online 'events' that allow employers and students to meet in virtual environments such as through voice calls or video chat rooms, and offer a number of advantages to both students and employers!
We will be working with Career Fair Plus to host our upcoming virtual career fair, to create an intuitive, user-friendly experience for students and employers.
Scottish Graduate Fair Organiser
I haven't recieved an email to activate my Career Fair Plus Account.
When registering for this event, please ensure the email address provided will be able to receive mail from *.careerfairplus.com. You may need to contact your IT team to help add this to the allowed list of domains from which you can receive emails.
- Student Experience & Enhancement Services
- Print Services
- Estates Services
- Finance Directorate
- Human Resources Directorate