Education Enhancement Education strategy
Our collective vision for Strathclyde is of a leading international technological university inspired by its founding mission as ‘the place of useful learning’, that makes a positive difference to the lives of its students, to society and to the world.
Our Education Strategy is articulated through our commitment to delivering an Outstanding Student Experience through education which is innovative, collaborative and inclusive, designed to provide an intellectually stimulating environment, informed by and interlinked with our strengths in research and knowledge exchange.
Our strategic ambitions focus on growing our postgraduate cohorts, diversifying our student population and creating flexible pathways, so that individuals from a variety of backgrounds can benefit from the distinctive student experience at Strathclyde.
The Education Strategy Committee is responsible for developing and monitoring the University's strategy for Learning, Teaching and Assessment and the enhancement of the Student Experience in alignment with the University's strategic plan.
The Quality Assurance Committee is responsible for the quality assurance of the University's academic provision and standards through its oversight of annual and cyclical quality assurance processes.
The Learning Enhancement Committee.
The responsibilities of the Learning Enhancement Committee are as follows:
- to encourage innovation and enhancement in learning and teaching
- prioritisation, scope, and overall management of enhancement projects
- to support the development and expansion of flexible technology enhanced learning across the institution
- to identify, disseminate and seek to ensure robust replication of good practice
- to connect with sector-wide activity with respect to learning enhancement and curriculum development
Any member of staff who wants access to the Sharepoint information on these committees, please contact email@example.com