You can use the Web Timetables Module Search to view timetables by module.
Here timetables can be viewed by selecting the module code(s).
- You can select the department that teaches the module, or leave blank to return all.
- If known you can search for the specific code by typing in the box and clicking the search button […].
- Select the module code(s) you wish to view. Hold down Ctrl to select more than one module code, up to six modules can be selected at one time.
- Select the weeks you wish to view.
- Select a weekday you wish to view.
- Select a time range if it is different from the default 09:00 – 17:00
- Select the type of view you wish to see. The grid timetable options will provide you with a timetable layout either for each module code selected individually or a combined timetable for all module codes selected if more than one module code is selected.
- Click View Timetable to view selected timetable.