Following the establishment of the Organisational and Staff Development Unit (OSDU) in October 2010, a review of current leadership initiatives has been undertaken to ensure that future Leadership development initiatives are appropriate for the delivery of the University’s strategic objectives.
This Leadership Development Review involved consultation, in the form of one to one interviews with a range of key University stakeholders including:
- Heads of Department/ School
- Professional Services Directors
- Lay members of Court
- Executive Team members
Following these interviews, a paper entitled "Leadership Development Strategy" was formed, which proposes a revised framework for taking forward Leadership Development at Strathclyde.
You can read the Leadership Development Strategy paper in full.
Within this paper you will also find:
- Strathclyde Academic and Professional Leadership Behaviours FrameworkStrathclyde Leadership Competencies and Behaviours Framework
- Development Activities Supporting Leadership Development
- Head of Department Support Map
- Student Experience & Enhancement Services
- Print Services
- Estates Services
- Finance Directorate
- Human Resources Directorate