Information Services provides Library & IT services at the University of Strathclyde.
Every two years we ask you to fill in the Library and IT Satisfaction Survey (LITSS). Your feedback is very important to us and helps us continue to improve our services for students and staff.
The survey is made up of optional questions covering:
- the Library building and opening times;
- online Library resources and services;
- getting help and support with University Library & IT;
- software downloads;
- your use of IT, including services such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
The next LITSS will run from 09:00 on Monday 27 November to 12:00 on Friday 15 December 2023.
Whether you're on or off-campus, all current students are eligible to take part.
Please help us by completing a survey. All responses are anonymous.
Participants in this year's Library & IT Satisfaction Survey can choose to enter a prize draw to win one of three £50 Amazon gift cards.
To be eligible for the draw, you must:
- be a current student of the University of Strathclyde;
- complete the survey;
- use your Strathclyde email address to enter.
Your email address will not be matched to your survey answers. We will only use email addresses to select and contact three prize winners. One entry per respondent. All email information will be deleted once prize winners have collected their prizes. We plan to contact prize winners by email in the week beginning Monday 18 December 2023. Winners must first respond to this email in order to be sent their prize.
The survey will be live:
- From 09:00 on Monday 27 November 2023;
- Until 12:00 on Friday 15 December 2023.
What we do with feedback
For examples of service improvements made following customer feedback, see our You Said, We Did page.