If you have a specialist query regarding your dissertation, thesis or research project, you may want to contact your Faculty Librarian.
Faculty Librarians can help with:
- Queries relating to teaching/research activities
- Getting started with a literature search
- Conducting a comprehensive literature search
- Devising a search strategy
- Using a particular resource
- Tracking down publications
- Managing your references
- Evaluating resources
Each Faculty has one or more Faculty Librarians who act as the first point of contact between the Faculty and the Library. Visit your Faculty Librarian's LibGuide profile for helpful guides and contact information.
- Business Faculty Librarians - Lorna McNally and Kirsten Watson
- Engineering Faculty Librarian
- HaSS Faculty Librarian - Schools of Education, Humanities, Psychological Sciences and Health
- HaSS Faculty Librarian - Schools of Government & Public Policy, Law and Social Work & Social Policy
- Science Faculty Librarian