- Elisa Morgera and Kati Kulovesi (eds), Research Handbook on Natural Resources and International Law (EE, 2016)
- Francesco Sindico and Julie Gibson “Soft, complex, and fragmented international climate change practice: what implications for international trade law?” in PD Farah & E Cima (eds), China's Influence on Non-Trade Concerns in International Economic Law. (Routledge, 2016) London,129-145.
- Elisa Morgera (guest ed), special issue of(2015) 24:3 Review of European, Comparative and International Environmental Law on comparative environmental law
- Stephanie Switzer, Leon Gerber and Francesco Sindico, “Access to Minerals: WTO export restrictions and climate change considerations” (2015) 4 (3) Laws, pp 617 – 637.
- Elisa Morgera and Kati Kulovesi, “The Role of the EU in Promoting International Climate Change Standards” in Poli et al (eds), EU Management of Global Emergencies: Legal Framework for Combating Threats and Crises (Brill, 2014) 304-329
- Stephanie Switzer, “European Union Biofuels Policy: Past, Present and Future?” (2015) in McMahon and Cardwell (eds) Research Handbook on EU Agricultural Law (Edward Elgar, 2014) pp 203 – 221.
- Elisa Morgera and Kati Kulovesi, “Public-private Partnerships for Wider and Equitable Access to Climate Technologies” in Brown (ed), Environmental Technologies, Intellectual Property and Climate Change: Accessing, Obtaining and Protecting (Edward Elgar, 2013) 128-151
- Elisa Morgera, “Ambition, Complexity and Legitimacy of Pursuing Mutual Supportiveness through the EU's External Environmental Action” in Van Vooren, Blockmans and Wouters, The EU’s Role in Global Governance: The Legal Dimension (OUP, 2013) 194-208
- Elisa Morgera, “No Need to Reinvent the Wheel for a Human Rights-Based Approach to Tackling Climate Change: The Contribution of International Biodiversity Law” in Hollo, Kulovesi and Mehling (eds.), Climate Change and the Law (Springer, 2013) 350-390
- Stephanie Switzer, “Aviation and emissions trading in the European Union: pie in the sky or compatible with international law” (2012) 39 (1) Ecology Law Currents 1 – 12.
- Elisa Morgera, “Far Away, So Close: A Legal Analysis of the Increasing Interactions between the Convention on Biological Diversity and Climate Change Law” (2011) 2 Climate Law 85-115
- Elisa Morgera, Kati Kulovesi and Miquel Munoz, “Environmental Integration and the Multi-faceted International Dimensions of EU Law: Unpacking the EU's 2009 Climate and Energy Package” (2011) 48 Common Market Law Review 829-891
- Stephanie Switzer and Joseph McMahon, “EU Biofuels Policy – Raising the Question of WTO Compatibility” (2011) 60 (3) International and Comparative Law Quarterly 713 – 736