There's been no better time to work with us at the University of Strathclyde and our new Technology & Innovation Centre, part of our city-centre campus.
Why work with us? Here are just a few reasons:
- Business School of the Year (THE)
- UK University of the year winner (THE)
- UK Entrepreneurial University of the year winner (THE)
- we're in the UK’s top 20 universities for research intensity according to the Times Higher Education’s analysis of REF2014.
- Scotland has 25% of Europe’s offshore wind & tidal resources and 10% of its waves
- more than £200m in public financial support is available to help achieve Scotland’s target of 100% electricity consumption generated from renewable energy by 2020
- major turbine manufacturers, supply chain companies and utilities are investing here and wave & tidal devices are being built, deployed and tested here, using world class research and development facilities