We've developed a range of courses to meet the professional development needs of pharmacists registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
- MSc, PgDip, PgCert Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacist Independent Prescribing - Conversion Course
- Pharmacist Independent Prescribing - Full Course
- GLP Applications of chromatography in drug stability - 4-week course with eight hours of lectures each week and 13 hours of laboratory experiments during the first three weeks.
- Introduction to methods used in vaccine studies - 2 week course high in practical content.
CoursesWe're currently evaluating our CPD provision with a view to expanding our portfolio of courses offered.
If your company could benefit from CPD in an area of pharmaceutical and biological sciences not currently offered please contact Debbie Stack, Knowledge Exchange Manager, to discuss your requirements.
Industrial doctorate programme
We're part of the Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) in Synthetic & Medicinal Chemistry where we supervise students in the areas of drug metabolism & pharmacokinetics, and biological sciences.