As part of the Age-Friendly Academy activity we often seek volunteers, typically aged 50+, to take part in a range of University-wide volunteering opportunities or research activities. Read more about our Age-Friendly Academy Volunteering Network here.
We are involved in a number of community partnerships and work closely with a range of organisations all throughout Scotland including:
- Age Scotland Now and Next
- Generations Working Together
- Glasgow City Council (Age Friendly Glasgow)
- Scottish Older People’s Assembly
- Scottish Universities Association for Lifelong Learning
- Centre for Ageing Better
Get in touch
The University of Strathclyde welcomes collaborative working with any organisation with an interest in positive ageing, demographic change and opportunities for older adults. Please get in touch with Gemma Gilliland for more information.