Centre for Lifelong Learning
After the success of our Upskilling courses over the last two years, we are delighted to be once again running courses in Transferable Skills for Work and Health and Safety Risk Management this Autumn, fully funded by the Scottish Funding Council.
Courses available include:
Transferable Skills for Work
- Confidence Building and Re-building in mid/late career (on campus)
- Effective Listening Skills (online via Zoom)
- Presentation Skills for Work (on campus)
- Identifying and Adapting your skills in mid/late career (on campus)
Health and Safety Risk Management
- Principles of Health and Safety Risk Management (online starting September 2023)
- Principles of Occupational Health, and Wellbeing (online starting November 2023)
- Introduction to Human Factors (online starting January 2024)
Each course is worth 10 credits at SCQF Level 7.
Follow this link to find out more about the content and start dates of each course: Humanities & Social Sciences | University of Strathclyde
To find out more and register your interest please email: email@example.com