Centre for Lifelong Learning
After the success of our Upskilling courses over the last two years, we are delighted to be once again running courses in Transferable Skills for Work and Health and Safety Risk Management this Spring, fully funded by the Scottish Funding Council.
Courses available include:
Transferable Skills for Work
- Confidence Building and Re-building in mid/late career (online starting March 2024)
- Identifying and Adapting your skills in mid/late career (on campus starting April 2024)
- Effective Listening Skills (online starting May 2024)
Health and Safety Risk Management
- Principles of Health and Safety Risk Management (online starting February 2024)
- Principles of Occupational Health, and Wellbeing (online starting April 2024)
- Introduction to Human Factors (online starting June 2024)
Each course is worth 10 credits at SCQF Level 7.
Follow this link to find out more about the content and start dates of each course: Humanities & Social Sciences | University of Strathclyde
To find out more and register your interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org