The University of Strathclyde is represented by a number of approved educational agents in specific countries around the globe. Agents are there to ensure prospective students receive accurate advice and first class application support as they progress on their journey to study at the University of Strathclyde.
What to expect
- agents will offer advice and support students throughout the application process, assisting in the preparation of documents and submission of relevant supporting documents. It is the applicant who must remain ultimately responsible for their account and the management of communications
- agents will have full access to student data contained within the application form and may manage a student application by discussing all aspects of the application with the University of Strathclyde
- agents should be honest and accurate in communicating information about the University to the Student and vice versa. At no time should agents disseminate false or misleading information to the Student or to the University
- agents will conduct themselves with fairness and integrity at all times
- students should ensure, where possible, that information communicated to the University on their behalf is both genuine and accurate
Find out more about agents we work with on our country pages.