Once you are registered you will have access to your digital student card through the University app.
The digital student card will be your primary form of student photo ID and can be used to access the library and is accepted as a form of ID at most venues and retail outlets.
For formal examinations, you are required to present a form of physical photo ID such as:
- Young Scot National Entitlement Card
- Driving License, BRP or
If you do not have one of these alternative forms of ID, then you can book an appointment to have a physical card produced. The booking system will be available prior to each formal assessment period commencing.
Upload your photo
As part of the registration process you will be asked to upload a photo to Pegasus, this is the photo that will appear on your digital card and if you require a physical card the same photo will be used.
Please ensure your photo:
- is a recent image of you
- shows your head and shoulders
- is taken against a plain, light-coloured background
- contains no other objects, people or pets
- does not have any shadows on your face or behind you
- is a plain colour photo - no black & white or other filters
- shows you facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- has your eyes open and visible
- does not have hair covering your eyes
- does not have you wearing a hat or sunglasses
This is what we want to see: