An introduction to Myplace
Access to Myplace
The web address for Myplace is http://classes.myplace.strath.ac.uk/
Login to Myplace
Login to Myplace using your Strathclyde username and password. (Your username and password will have been sent to you email address before to registration)
Your classes on Myplace
Once you've logged in you'll be able to see a list of all of your classes on the homepage.
If you don’t see one of your classes on Myplace please follow these steps:
- Check with your lecturer that they are going to make the class visible. Not all lecturers choose to make their class visible on Myplace.
- Check that you are registered for the class. You can see which classes you are registered for in PEGASUS. If you think you’ve registered but the class isn’t showing, you should check this with your Personal Development Advisor or Advisor of Studies. You'll then need to let the Student Business team know of any changes. The team is based in Level 1, McCance Building.
If you need further help with accessing your classes on Myplace please contact the University IT helpdesk on email@example.com. When contacting the helpdesk you'll need to tell them:
- Your username (eg abc10101)
- Your registration number (eg 201010101)
- The class you're trying to access
You'll find lots of hints and tips as well as support for Myplace on their student support section.