We're investing £15.5 million in the Wolfson Building to establish it as the centre of Strathclyde’s UK-leading Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Strathclyde Institute of Medical Devices
- Centre for Doctoral Training in Medical Devices & Health Technologies
- Centre of Excellence in Rehabilitation Research
- National Centre for Prosthetics & Orthotics
Our new investment in Wolfson will help the department to capitalise on its successes and expand its teaching and research capacity. The development includes
- new research and teaching laboratories
- increased office accommodation for staff and students
- new social and engagement spaces for students
The project is scheduled for completion in 2019.