Campus updateWolfson Building
We have completed the £15.5 million redevelopment of the Wolfson Building, establishing it as the centre of Strathclyde’s UK-leading Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Strathclyde Institute of Medical Devices
- Centre for Doctoral Training in Medical Devices & Health Technologies
- Centre of Excellence in Rehabilitation Research
- National Centre for Prosthetics & Orthotics
Our new investment in Wolfson will help the department to capitalise on its successes and expand its teaching and research capacity. The Wolfson’s first-class research and teaching facilities will help to provide an enhanced experience for current and future students and staff. Watch our fly-through video below.
This exciting, innovative and bold redevelopment project has seen the transformation of Biomedical Engineering Facilities at the University of Strathclyde, including:
- new research and teaching laboratories
- modern, flexible teaching facilities
- increased office accommodation for staff and students
- new social and engagement spaces for students.