Find out more about company creation at Strathclyde
We like to share our programmes, expertise and best practice with both the Strathclyde community and our external partners. Our programme staff is available to speak 1-2-1 with students, staff and alumni at a variety of events, including:
- Undergraduate Open Days
- International Student Orientation
- New Staff Induction
- PGT and PGR Inductions
- External enterprise events
The Enterprise Hub is open to both internal and external organisational visits upon request. This is a great opportunity for us to showcase the SEN offering, share best practice and connect our entrepreneurs to a broader network. Please contact Fiona Ireland, Head of Enterprise, to arrange a Hub Visit.
Upcoming information sessions
Simple Guide to Work Visas after Study
This session aims to tell you all you need to know about your visa options when you finish your current course.
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur - if you want to try and set up a business in the UK
- Tier 2 if you want to look for permanent work in the UK
- Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme - if you are a PhD student wanting to look for work after you complete your PhD
- Tier 5 – for options that allow temporary work in the UK
These sessions are relevant for any international student thinking of working / internships / setting up a business in the UK after they complete their current course.
Where: Strathclyde Student's Union, Vertigo Bar (Level 8)
Event Type: Information Session