Our international education and research partnerships aim to improve architecture and urban design in the 21st century.
Each year, we host many students from around the world who either apply to study on one of our undergraduate or postgraduate courses or who spend up to a year studying abroad on one of our student exchange programmes.
There are a number of ways international students can study with us, including:
- joining one of our degree programmes
- taking part in an exchange programme
- joining our doctoral programme
- participating in the Strathclyde Architecture International School
- taking part in our International Webinar Series
We encourage working in partnership with academics throughout the world. This can be done by:
- setting up a joint educational partnership (eg agreements on articulation, joint courses, student exchange)
- setting up a joint research partnership
If you have ideas on how you would like to work with us please contact Dr David Grierson, Deputy Head of Architecture and Director of Internationalisation.
Our global partners
The Department of Architecture has links and partnerships in:
- the Persian Gulf
- South America