The application process for the 2018 programme is now open to all S3 girls studying in Scotland!
Engineering the Future for Girls will run from Monday 18 June until Friday 22 June 2018. Please note that you MUST attend all full days of the programme. If you can't attend the full week, your place will be withdrawn from the programme.
Applying couldn't be easier - simply fill out our online application form.
The deadline for this year's applications is 3 December 2017, and no applications will be accepted after this date.
To apply for Engineering the Future for Girls, you must be currently an S3 pupil studying in a Scottish secondary school studying any range of subject choices.
What you need to know
Please carefully read our guidance notes below before you apply:
- applications will only be accepted using the online system so if you don't have access to the internet at home, please ask permission to do this at school
- you'll need to ask your teacher for a supporting statement to go along with your application. Please get permission from your teacher before including his/her name and contact details on the application form. Your teachers' supporting statements will be accepted up to 15 December 2017. Please note we can't consider your application if a supporting statement is not provided. We also can't accept late submissions from your teacher
- you'll be informed by e-mail if your application has been successful no later than 31 January 2018. Our decision is final and no feedback will be provided
- you'll receive a contribution towards your travel costs, but you must make your own arrangements to get to and from the Strathclyde campus, in Glasgow City Centre each day. If you need accommodation, you must also arrange and pay for it yourself
- and remember - when submitting your application please make sure you include the correct email address for your teacher - they'll then be sent an email containing a link and login details so they can submit their statement