Application And Interview Questions
- Think of a problem you had to resolve. How did you go about finding a solution? What did you learn in the process?
- Other than your degree, what is your major achievement to date - and why?
- Please give a recent example of a team in which you have been involved. What was your role? What challenges did you face?
- Describe a recent situation where you have demonstrated motivation and initiative.
- Describe how you have achieved a goal through influencing the actions or opinions of someone else.
- How do you handle pressure?
- What are your strengths?
In all of these questions, employers will be looking for evidence that the candidate has the skills (as well as the academic background) which they will need in order to be successful in the job.
- Student Experience & Enhancement Services
- Print Services
- Estates Services
- Finance Directorate
- Human Resources Directorate
- Internal Audit
- Research & Knowledge Exchange Services