Our handy Skills Boost sessions help you get up and running with your University work.
Attend a session and we'll help equip you with the skills you need to conquer your assignments!
Skills Boost sessions normally run from September to November and January to March. Subjects covered normally include:
- Finding books, searching SUPrimo and Reading Lists
- Literature searching: how to find and use databases
- Google and Google Scholar: how to get the best results
- Referencing skills: how and why you should reference
- Evaluating information
- Grey Literature
- Everything you wanted to know about copyright but were afraid to ask
- Tips to boost your wellbeing
- Exam preparation
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Skills Boost timetable.
Visit our Library Training calendar to see the full list of upcoming Skills Boost sessions.