We may have had to make changes to the services detailed on this page due to COVID–19 restrictions.
Please see our Coronavirus information page for the latest updates.
Archives and Special Collections
The University of Strathclyde's Archives and Special Collections is a unique learning and research resource open to all.
Staff, students and visitors are welcome in the Archives and Special Collections reading room, which is on Level 5 of the Library.
Our collections include:
- The official records of the University of Strathclyde documenting its history from its foundation in 1796
- Records of many other organisations, persons, and families
- Over 35 Special Collections of rare or significant printed material and books
Contact Archives and Special Collections
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44(0)141 548 2497
For general Library enquiries please see our Contact Us page.