Get a visitor's pass for the Andersonian Library
You can apply for a visitor's pass to use the University Library for reference.
- You must apply for a pass at least 5 working days before you intend to visit.
- You must show a special need to use the Library, for example to consult material not held elsewhere. Due to space limitations we cannot grant access to the Library to those only looking for a quiet place to study.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
Access to the Library
We can only grant access for short periods during term time. We can allow longer visits during vacations. Membership may be more suitable for some users.
Access to electronic services
Access to electronic services is not permitted for visitors to the Library unless the visitors are alumni, in which case you may ask for walk-in access to electronic resources.
To apply for access to the Library please fill in our visitor access form.
- You must read and accept the University regulations and Library regulations before we will process your visitor application.
- We will respond to your request by email within five working days.
- If granted access you should bring with you on your visit:
- a copy of our email confirmation, and
- some photographic identification.
- Your first visit to the Library must be during staffed service hours.